Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, showcasing what you received in the mail, bought, or borrowed from friends or the library for that week.

Here's what I got this week!
For Review

Borrowed from Library


Won 

So that's what I got from mailbox this past week. It was like an early birthday present because my 16th birthday is today! Yay :D

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment with a link to your mailbox so I can check out all the great books that you got.

6 comments:

  1. I have Darkness Becomes Her, but I haven't had the chance to read it. I really really need to though.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-14_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkness Becomes Her is an interesting, unique read. I'm sure you enjoy it, Kistina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here! [:

    great IMM, I am quite jealous of Blood Magic. And great blog btw.

    Stop by mine if you get a chance: http://letsevaluate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Abandon :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Jonas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...