Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awesome Awktopus Summer of YA Lit Challenge

 The Awesome Awktopus Summer of YA List Challenge is hosted by Audrey @ holes In My brain.

Start and finish a series or trilogy. Any genre. Maybe it’s one that you’ve always wanted to try but never have, maybe it’s one you just didn’t have time to tackle, and the 'finish' part is important.
I have this  interesting zombie series on my to-read for a while.

Read the book you’ve been avoiding because of hype.
Yup.  I haven't read TMI yet, but I heard it's really good. 

Read a book published before year 2000. Yes. YA is not just a thing invented after the explosion of Twilight.
I've been meaning to read this book.

Buy a book for yourself as a prize for something (for surviving Monday? Yep, that counts!) and read it!
Okay I'll by myself a little birthday present :)

Wanna join? Head over to holes In My brain to check out the rules and more mini challenges.

2 comments:

  1. TMI is nice!
    You'll like it much more if you read the series all at once otherwise you might find it a little gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm what do you mean a little gross?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...