Monday, May 30, 2011

Wish List

These are books I'll do almost anything to get my hands on! Wanna donate? Sent me an email: mendyha26 [at] gmail [dot] com

Be it used books or Arcs, I'll accept it. Just no ebooks please :)

*Bold titles will be given donated to my high school. So no Acrs for those titles.

  • 20 Years Later by E.J Newman
  • City of the Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
  • Demon Kissed by H.M Ward
  • Eden by  Keary Taylor
  • Eona: The Last Dragoneye by Alison Goodman
  • Everfound by Neal Shusterman 
  • Fire by Kristin Cashore 
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross 
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Outside In by Maria V. Snyder 
  • Phantom Universe by Laura Kreitzer
  • Plague by Michael Grant
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
  • Steam & Sorcery by Cindy Spencer Pape 
  • Torn by Eric O'Rourke
  • Witch Hunt by Devin O'Branagan
  • The Warlock by Michael Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...